Sales Representative- Certified Debt Specialist-Sales
The candidate should possess excellent communication skills with a solid understanding of negotiation tactics and techniques. Knowledge of consumer banking with a credit & collection background; backed with solid critical thinking skills which would enable the candidate to succeed in this position. The Century Support team will provide leads to our Certified Debt Specialist’s, to qualify and consult with, to sell our debt resolution program in an effort to gain new clients.
Century’s Certified Debt Specialists are compensated with a competitive hourly rate and a monthly commission bonus. With unlimited earning potential, and an awesome work environment with many opportunities for career growth, we offer the best of both worlds! The typical Certified Debt Specialist's earnings is anywhere between $50,000-$80,000 (base plus commission combined).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Qualifying, handling and converting all inbound leads into prospective clients.
- Making outbound phone calls to qualified leads and converting them to Century Clients.
- Understanding and communicating the benefits of our program.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Moving the prospect forward to execute a consultative sale.
- Managing the sales pipeline and insertion of new leads.
- Meeting preset goals – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Working in a team environment to further Century overall goals.
- Assisting customers by gathering information on their financial situation and presenting possible solutions, including enrollment into our program.
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis.
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process.
- Candidate should be an effective multi-tasker, very organized, and be passionate about his/her work.
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Solid customer relationship skills.
- Flexibility in work hours & schedule; weekends may be necessary in order to meet client expectations.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Should be a proactive self-starter.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a digital environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM functionality.
- A financial background and an understanding of budgets, personal credit, debt and interest are a plus.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience (financial services a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent healthcare benefits with a company paid option.
- 401(k) – 100% matching percentage up to 4%.
- Generous PTO package.
- Fun, engaging work culture.
- Daylight hours.
- Unlimited earning potential.
Our team has several goals we strive for daily. Among them are to improve our clients’ financial lives with an excellent client experience and to create an engaging and growth experience for our employees. Our Core Values are our guiding principles that support these efforts, shape our culture and bind us together.
Our efforts are paying off. Century has won multiple Temkin Customer Experience Excellence Awards, been Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as a Top Workplace and ranked for three consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list. If you are interested in joining our team, we are always looking for passionate, team-oriented individuals to join us.