DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties include:
• Maintain client information in the database, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
• Answer incoming client and creditor phone calls. Provide superior customer service at all times, including answering routine questions or complaints; forward to appropriate department if necessary.
• Explain our programs knowledgeably and accurately to clients.
• Answer incoming client inquiry calls, including handling routine questions or complaints, or forwarding to the appropriate department, and noting client contact in the database.
• Contact clients to verify or update needed information
• Familiarity with the duties of Negotiator, Payment Auth, Client Advocate and BOD.
• Maintain courteous manner with clients at all times
KNOWLEDGE AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills, including telephone professionalism
• Proficient data entry skills
•Organization: coordination and planning of tasks and activities
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
• Attention to detail
• Computer proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and telephone skills
• Strong team player
• Commitment to company values
• Thorough knowledge of company products and programs
• Knowledge of and access to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE
Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Our team has several goals we strive for daily. Among them are to improve our clients’ financial lives with an excellent client experience and to create an engaging and growth experience for our employees. Our Core Values are our guiding principles that support these efforts, shape our culture and bind us together.
Our efforts are paying off. Century has won multiple Temkin Customer Experience Excellence Awards, been Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as a Top Workplace and ranked for three consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list. If you are interested in joining our team, we are always looking for passionate, team-oriented individuals to join us.