IT RPA Developer
Working at Century Communities means building a career with a company driven by one simple objective: beautiful homes with lasting value, integrity, quality and service. As part of that mission, it also means support from a team dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success.
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The IT RPA Developer will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating, designing, developing and maintaining automated BOTs using Uipath and/or other automation tools. This individual will leverage RPA methodologies across various enterprise automation initiatives. The IT RDA Developer will be an integral part of the core RPA team, interfacing with business SME’s to analyze and build attended and unattended BOTs, to replace or augment current business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal business teams and external partners to deliver new automations via unattended and attended BOTs.
- Develop and maintain robust BOTs using Uipath
- Understand business processes from a workflow diagrams and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Documents efforts by providing design documentation, readable code and project documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with RPA Program Lead to understand current process and how to reengineer and automate it.
- Contribute end to end with a Dev/Ops approach to RPA and help in upfront configuration and ongoing administration and support including UiPath Orchestrator.
- Work with to Operational Teams to develop robust runbooks.
- Provide support as needed.
- Supports investigation and remediation of production issues.
- Supports production deployments processes and performance testing.
- Ensures quality by supporting coding and architectural standards and thorough unit testing.
- Assist in testing and UAT efforts.
- Follow secure coding standards and processes including SDLC and Change Management.
- Participate in design and peer reviews.
- Conduct demos for RPA stewards and business stakeholders.
- Supports skills transfer by mentoring new resources on best practices and development.
- Communicate and Collaborate effectively within RPA team, and all supporting teams
- Support the RPA Team’s leaders in developing and implementing standards, policies and procedures
- Writing up the procedure docs, peer reviews of code, and deployment plans for RPA team.
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of development experience preferably on .Net, C#
- Minimum 2 years of experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Rest APIs
- 2+ years of experience in UiPath
- Solid understanding of workflow design principles.
- End To End solution support experience a plus.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in enterprise software development methodologies
- Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration.
- Strong written and oral communications along with presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in automating business processes.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree---preferred but not required.
Developer Certification in UiPath preferred