Mortgage Disclosure Desk Specialist
Position Title: Mortgage Disclosure Desk Specialist
Department: Mortgage Operations
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans, a Century Communities, Inc. company, is looking for a Mortgage Disclosure Desk Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of mortgage disclosure experience, specifically TRID and is knowledgeable of all federal and state laws pertaining to the mortgage-banking industry. The candidate must be detail-oriented, energetic, and a go-getter. This position can be located in Newport Beach, CA, Denver, CO, Austin, TX or Charlotte, NC.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create, issue, and delivery all mortgage, 2nd Mortgage, and HELOC disclosures.
- Ensure all disclosures are sent in accordance with TRID.
- Pipeline management to ensure all dates, triggers, and data integrity is accurate always.
- Audit, verify and ensure that mortgage loan disclosures are accurate and comply with regulatory timelines.
- Deliver disclosures within the time limit required.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Knowledgeable of all federal and state laws pertaining to the mortgage banking industry, specifically TRID.
- Knowledge of different loan types to include conventional, FHA, VA.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Able to work independently.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
- Availability to work overtime during surges in workload.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Degree, preferred.
- One year of Mortgage Disclosure Auditing experience, preferred.
- One year of Mortgage Disclosure documents, preferred.
- Prior experience within a customer service focused environment.
- Encompass or other LOS experience, a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office products.
- Proven ability to learn additional software.