Regional Sales Manager - Midwest
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The Region Sales Manager roles works with our Division Sales Managers and Sales Associates to ensure we achieve the Company’s business plan objectives for traffic, gross sales, net sales, and closings. The ideal candidate will help to develop our sales team’s skills and proactively manage a world-class customer journey. Region Sales Managers work across markets to share best practices.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Trains and leads the Division Sales Managers and Sales Associates to ensure the company’s strategic plan is being met for traffic, leads, sales, and closings
- Researches market pricing and establishes weekly sales updates and new home releases for communities’ positioning and performance optimization.
- Reviews all historic data to assist in the procurement of future land positions and establish marketing plans to execute the business plan.
- Training of the studio’s sales staff to ensure company objectives are thoroughly explained and the staff understands how to meet the objectives properly.
- Build and maintain a disciplined sales force that sells homes, enhances operational and transactional efficiency with clean contracts and promotes customer satisfaction in a high-volume atmosphere.
- Drive the sales team to leverage technology tools and systems (CRM and Sales Order Management)
- Performs audits of our digital front porch and the new home studios to ensure company standards are being maintained within each sales office.
- Assists in the regional budgeting process in order to establish the Region’s strategic business plans
- Responsible for leading team to effective backlog management from sales and lending component while working synergistically with Production Management
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Customer sales & closings; backlog management
- Business Plan performance management and strategic mindset to deliver profitability to Region.
- Contracts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Conversion ratio in leads vs. sales
- Cancellations – retention and timeliness to return of property to market for resale.
- Accuracy of contracts and other pertinent information
- Understanding and utilization of Web-based campaigns
- Human Resource/Management of team talent
- Customer Satisfaction
Education and Experience:
- Strategic business mindset with an emphasis on the sales of new homes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and scrutinize sales and financial reporting metrics as set forth by the company.
- Minimum of 5 years prior sales management experience.
- Minimum 10 years in new home sales