Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Century Communities is looking for a Closing Coordinator to support the Sales Team with home closings, starts and sales paperwork.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process sales paperwork.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to provide data to continue movement of sales.
- Identify, monitor and follow-up on issues related to sales, upon requests from Senior Management.
- Ensure all contractual related paperwork is accurate and complete once submitted.
- Adhere to company policies for contract checklist review and completion.
- Coordinate contract execution process in a timely manner.
- Confirm contract reporting is accurate and all required information is receipted and correct.
- Distribute all contract related information to appropriate internal and external persons as applicable to contract process.
- Creation and confirmation of contract into NewStar as reported by division per company policies.
- Maintain active job files for all contracts in backlog in cooperative efforts with other coordinators.
- Communicate contract status with management. Process contract cancellations including refund of earnest money, if applicable.
- Prepare Transaction Summary worksheets for contract file.
- Reviewing, auditing, and managing all documents associated with the sale.
- Make bank deposits for earnest and option money
- Verifies and documents BBVA portal earnest/option money payments
- Prepares closing package for Corporate Accounting
- Reconciliation of earnest/option money
- Reviews CDs prior to closing.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Knowledge of residential contract documents
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports.
- Capability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Skilled at maintaining effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies, other employees, and supervisory personnel.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or a combination of equivalent education and experience required.
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in residential construction administration.
- 1 - year contract/closing administration experience required.