Branch Manager - Atlanta
Position Title: Branch Manager Department: Mortgage
About Inspire Home Loans
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—Inspire Home Loans knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Manage a team of Builder Loan Officers and the branch, out of our Atlanta, GA office. Work to exceed branch projections in developing, mentoring and recruiting the best talent.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for operational excellence and regulatory compliance as it relates to loan origination of loans.
- Assigns, directs, coordinates, and reviews work of loan officers to ensure performance metrics are met for each loan officer and the division.
- Provide pipeline management and quality control.
- Ensure that the operation is in compliance with regulatory requirements including but not limited to Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, HMDA, RESPA, Reg A, Reg B, Fact Act and SAFE Act.
- Monitor and manage the timeliness and quality of the mortgage pipeline.
- Develop, implement, and oversee quality control processes and measurements to ensure accurate mortgage loan origination compliance.
- Conduct interviews and make hiring decisions for loan officers per plan.
- Provide daily supervision, support and oversight to ensure timelines are met, service standards are exceeded, workload priorities are established, and problems/exceptions resolved
- Assist the Area Manager in the leadership and management of the Houston Originators
- Conducts interviews and make hiring decisions for loan officers, per plan and trains TOP talent. Provide coaching and conduct employee evaluations.
- Maintain a culture that promotes work/life balance as well as employee performance and retention
- Communicate business goals, objectives, and company performance results to the Inspire and Century teams
- Demonstrate complete Control of the Houston Backlogs
- Maintain a strong, collaborative, relationship with division leadership
- 90%+ Customer Service Scores are expected from the Houston team
- Quarter over Quarter capture progression expected
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Active State of Georgia MLO license, in good standing with NMLS
- Thorough understanding of mortgage loan documentation, mortgage loan processing, closing, regulatory compliance, underwriting and secondary market/investor requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of all loan types to include conventional, FHA, VA, bonds.
- Advanced loan origination system knowledge
- Proven relationship building/maintaining skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Prior experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Your Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 7 to 10 years mortgage related management experience, preferably in a builder environment.
- Degree is preferred.
- Experience with Encompass is a plus.