IT Project Coordinator
Position Title: IT Project Coordinator Department: Information Technology
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The IT Project Coordinator is part of the Project Management Office (PMO) within Century Communities’ IT Department responsible for independently running smaller projects, supporting Project Managers in larger projects, managing vendor engagements, and administering project boards and ITSM software. The IT Department’s PMO team is leveraged across the business and as such, work will be diverse, fast-paced, and help mature someone looking to grow in the project management field.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the Project Coordinator for smaller engagements and projects as assigned.
- Assists the Project Managers to prepare documentation such as kickoff materials, meeting minutes, knowledgebase materials, project schedules, and other project-related documents as needed.
- Administers project schedules and project boards.
- Coordinates with internal teams, and external stakeholders or partners to schedule resources, as needed.
- Assists in reinforcing PMO methodologies in all facets of ITSM software.
- Assists all other teams with project related and supporting activities, as needed.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- Prior Project Coordination and IT experience is desired.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Possesses a good understanding in both Project Management methodologies and tools (including JIRA, MS Project, etc.).
- Understands and/or has experience with broad IT domains and technologies (Infrastructure, Development, ERP, Help Desk, ITSM, etc.).
- Understands how to communicate information tactfully.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft products, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate an annual base salary within the range of $55,000 – $65,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.