As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The Las Vegas division of Century Communities is in search of a Land Development Superintendent to join it's Land team.
- Manage project budget, schedule, cash flow and development trades in accordance with division goals.
- Manage all field operations.
- Coordinate with municipalities and other government agencies from entitlement to final acceptance.
- Assist Manager with trade bidding and contracting efforts, including change orders and invoice approvals by confirming field status.
- Review design documents, Site plans, improvements plans and plats for project coordination and accuracy.
- Check availability and location of all utilities, including sanitary sewer, water, gas and storm management.
- Manage all field efforts to include storm water compliance.
- Coordinate contractors, inspectors, engineers, and master developers.
- Degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years minimum experience in related role.
- Knowledge of Residential Land Development.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management and municipalities is a must.
- Computer skills as required: Word, Excel, Project and Outlook experience