About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Finance Manager serves as the finance partner to our Division President and business leaders. Working with all of our Las Vegas Division departments, the Finance Manager prepares the financial forecasts for the entire Division. Supported by a centralized accounting function, this role focuses on making the business acumen of our team better.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively seek to improve the accuracy and predictability of the Company’s financial results.
- Source data and prepare various consolidated weekly/monthly reporting of regional performance across the Company.
- Work closely with the field leadership to prepare quarterly forecasts of future business.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting, sourcing, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information. Assist in the preparation of presentations to the Management Team.
- Supervise Financial Analysts to ensure accurate deposits, property tax bills, and utility payments at the local level.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with financial and accounting policies, internal control procedures, and practices.
- Provide analytical support to management to improve homebuilding operations and identify cost savings opportunities.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Understanding of GAAP, cost accounting, and job costing.
- Proficient in various other software and accounting systems used in the real estate industry.
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Finance or Accounting or equivalent hands-on experience in residential homebuilding.
- 2-5 years’ progressive experience in finance, financial planning and analysis, and accounting.
- Homebuilding accounting experience preferred.