Regional Account Marketing Specialist
Position Title: Regional Account Marketing Specialist Department: Marketing
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Work on marketing for Grand Openings, Community Launches, Promotional Events, Public Relations as well as strategizing and supporting divisions. Coordinating with Copy, Digital and Graphic Design Teams to enhance the client and internal customer experience. This position is located out of our Corporate Headquarters at Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Grand Openings and Community Launches
- Realtor Outreach
- Social Media Creative
- Promotional Events
- Quick Move-In Home Announcements
- Public Relations
- Support Divisions with Struggling Communities
- Quarterly Promotions
- Uphold Brand Standards
- Coordinate with Copy, Digital and Graphic Design Team
- Strategize and Coordinate with Division Marketing Teams
- Client Management
- Providing Strategic Marketing Solutions to Clients
- Managing Client Calls and Status Reports
- May Require Occasional Visits to Various Markets, up to 10% Travel
- Perform other Duties as needed or assigned
What You Have:
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capable of taking the initiative to execute projects on task and on time
- Excellent interpersonal, professional and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and the flexibility to quickly adapt to new assignments and deadlines
- Experience successfully managing and meeting project deadlines
- Ability to manage schedules
Your Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience with Basecamp or project management system experience is a plus.
Century intends to offer the selected candidate within the range stated; final offer will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Base pay range of $50 to 60K plus an annual bonus, commission, sales bonus, occasional incentive or quarterly bonus, whichever is applicable