Sales Consultant - GA West
Position Title: Sales Consultant
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today?.!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales/closing goals: monthly/ quarterly/ annually
- Complete the responsibilities in their new home studio i.e. opening/ closing checklist
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Attend regular studio and company meetings
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the Century Complete sales studio
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from Century Complete and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- Must have valid GA real estate license
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- High School diploma or GED
- Entrepreneurial and goal-oriented with a clear business sense.
- Strong customer service background
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to prospect and follow-up.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.