Corporate Financial Analyst
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison between the Corporate headquarters and the Divisional offices as it relates to Finance issues
- Responsible for helping manage and improve the Company’s forecasting models and reporting systems
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to the Senior Management Team
- Responsible for the development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and financial information to appropriately evaluate operational results
- Analyze financial performance in active communities and accurately prepare the required financial packages (financial statements, cash flow analysis, budgets, business plan).
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting, sourcing, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information
- Provide analytical support to Senior Management to improve home-building operations and to identify cost saving opportunities
- Ensures understanding and compliance with financial and accounting policies, internal control procedures and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Proficient in various other software and accounting systems used in the real estate industry specifically Newstar Enterprise and IBM Planning Analytics
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years’ progressive experience in finance, financial planning and analysis and/or accounting (homebuilding experience preferred)
- Location: Denver, CO
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate an annual base salary in the range of $65,000 to 95,000 plus annual bonus. Actual offers will be based on a variety of factors including experience.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.