About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be the first impression of the Company. You will have the opportunity to help people find their dream job with an incredible company! This role is for a self-motivated, go-getter that has a passion for hiring great talent.
THIS POSITION CAN BE HYBRID OR REMOTE.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process from initial position requirements discussion with hiring managers, through candidate offer acceptance
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques
- Support high-volume recruiting for multiple regions in specific functional areas
- Build external networks to find qualified candidates and develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively source passive and active candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases and innovative search tactics
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through communication and responsiveness
- Partner with hiring managers to understand roles and define recruiting strategy
- Become the subject matter expert for specific functional roles
- Maintain all documentation related to recruiting process
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Your Knowledge and Background:
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a full pipeline with efficiency
- Proven success with social and professional recruiting strategies
- Experience using an enterprise level Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite preferred) is required
- Background in both corporate and agency recruiting preferred
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers
- Goal oriented and results driven with a true sense of urgency: Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively
- General knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures related to talent acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills, self-motivated and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing experience required
- Financial services recruiting for homebuilding