Manager/Director of Marketing
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Century Communities, one of the nation’s largest homebuilders is looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Manager or Director (based on experience) to join our Colorado Division marketing team. As a Marketing Manager/Director at our company, you will partner with our Corporate Marketing team to develop and launch Colorado community specific marketing plans to create actionable and effective product positioning.
This position is responsible for the creation and execution of marketing strategy to drive engagement and sales at on-site communities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales Directors and the Division President to develop the annual multi-channel marketing plan, budget and the execution schedule for the plan
- Provide direction for Marketing Specialist to draft creative briefs for corporate marketing team to create marketing deliverables in support of marketing plan and community sales needs
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team to develop and launch community specific marketing plans, as well as creating actionable and effective product positioning. Collaborate with your Corporate Marketing Account Managers to request and review all marketing ensure deliverables and scheduling objectives are met
- Own Century Communities Colorado’s digital footprint on Google in partnership with Corporate Marketing’s inhouse digital marketing team.
- Partner with Merchandising and Architecture teams on new sales offices and coordinate outside vendors’ production and installation of graphics, furniture and IT services.
- Work with Architecture teams on the creation of consumer-facing floorplans (static and interactive), renderings and plan brochures and the ongoing management of plan updates.
- Manage marketing collateral requests from on-site sales team
- Provide direction for permanent and temporary signage to vendors for both on-site community signage and off-site directionals
- Drive strategy for division-specific social media account posts and manage public responses
- Send targeted eblasts through LassoCRM and MailChimp and oversee list management
- Create promotional landing pages and maintain Colorado division’s presence on CenturyCommunities.com, including inventory home management, adding new communities, drafting copy for plan and community descriptions and promotional messaging
- Review data analysis and metrics to ensure media campaigns meet predetermined objectives
- Initiate site visits weekly with the goal of reviewing existing campaigns and generating new ideas and messaging for every marketing window. Evaluate signage, flag and sales office condition.
- Generate ideas to engage with Realtor contacts and establish relationships with new broker offices
- Lead planning and execution of special events including, new community grand openings, re-launch events, Realtor events
- Coordinate photography, both interior and exterior of new communities, new product lines, etc., for use in company marketing material
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity for new and existing communities
- Attend industry specific events, expos, etc. Attend new community grand openings and event
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Previous residential homebuilding Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts
- Has prior experience working with a corporate marketing team is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees, supervisory personnel
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Marketing Manager will need 5+ years of marketing experience. Marketing Director should have 8+ years of experience.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $70,000 – $90,000 for a Manager or $90,000 – $110,000 for a Director, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.