Director/Vice President of Sales and Marketing
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Vice President/Director of Sales works directly with the Division President, Vice President of Operations, and other senior management to drive revenue in a growth-focused role. We are looking for someone with a competitive drive and internal ambition who thinks strategically and creatively to help us grow. You’ve established yourself as an inspirational leader, skillful closer, and revenue builder. You’ll be hiring, training, overseeing sales staff, approving all sales contracts, and ensuring sales and closing goals are achieved.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the local division.
- Select, hire, and train all sales staff.
- Create incentive programs and pricing strategies for each community.
- Negotiate all sales contracts and report sales results to Division President.
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team to implement all community promotions, including radio remotes, grand openings, press releases, and promotion planning.
- Manage all traffic and sales reports.
- Develop an ongoing outreach program to create preferred buyer arrangements with selected companies.
- Analyze traffic numbers and provide recommendations to increase.
- Work with the Vice President of Operations and Project Managers to coordinate build times and resolve any outstanding construction items.
- Review sales backlog weekly to ensure projected closings are achieved, including resolving any lender or contingency issues.
- Maintain a database of all competition products, incentives, and promotions.
- Manage new community startup process.
- Additional responsibilities as directed by Division President.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Expertise in implementing and executing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, and social media marketing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an executive presence: authentic, respectful, and polished.
- Provide a leadership style that is positive and high energy to meet and exceed closing sales goals.
- Proven ability to create highly effective sales teams and lead them to success.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at reading, analyzing, and interpreting financial reports or legal documents.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or business community members.
- Effectively maintain strong working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, and other employees.
- Adept at calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry.
Your Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of successful Sales Management experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Previous new homebuilding sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.