As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Summary of Position:
Century Communities, Inc., a fast-growing homebuilder, is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to work within our Corporate Headquarters. The position is responsible for the payroll process from start to finish; and secondarily providing customer service on matters pertaining to payroll for the company. The position also maintains the HRIS including all maintenance, reporting and system wide changes. In addition, the position works closely with the HR team to answer all regulatory and compliance requests for information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering and running payroll on a semi-monthly basis (15th and last day of the month) for an employee base of approximately 1600 employees.
- Processes manual check requests according to company policy
- Produces monthly reports for management as needed
- Works with Payroll Manger on all HRIS needs and reporting
- Produces all reports/documents as requested for annual audits and compliance reviews of benefit and payroll related data
- Processes and ensures compliance with all garnishments and requests for payroll information according to Company policy
- Provides excellent customer service to our employees on all pay related matters.
What we hope you have…
- 3+ years’ experience administrating payroll
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Multi-state payroll experience including California
- Advanced experience with MSOffice Word and Excel
- Experience with Paycom, or other HRIS / automated payroll systems, such as ADP, Workday etc.
- Experience with benefits administration and the ability to answer questions that employees have on their benefits and changes as relate to their pay deductions or discrepancies.
*If you love a fast-paced environment and are interested in an awesome experience, we hope you will apply.