About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today! We do know that even the best new employees need a successful onboarding experience.
Century Communities, one of the nation’s largest homebuilders is looking for an experienced and result-driven SEO Manager to join our corporate marketing team. As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the company’s overall organic search strategy in collaboration with our Corporate Marketing team and Regional Account Managers.
Digital marketing is extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a passion for search engine optimization and digital marketing.
This is a in office role/Hybrid.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and continually optimize SEO strategy to improve search engine rankings for our two brands: Century Communities and Century Complete.
- Optimize meta tags, titles, descriptions, and schema markup for both new and existing content pages.
- Perform keyword research and work closely with the copywriting team to develop and maintain optimized content.
- Identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Utilize Google Search Console to monitor and address crawling and indexing.
- Periodically audit existing backlinks while identifying and building new linking opportunities.
- Continuously identify areas of concern and opportunity to improve overall SEO.
- Monitor and evaluate search performance, including keyword rank, domain authority, backlink aggregation, and more.
- Comprehensive monthly report analysis including Google Analytics, position tracking, and performance updates.
- Manage relationships with SEO partners and vendors.
- Maintain and build local directory listings (GMB, Bing Places, etc.) for new and existing community locations.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in the greater SEO landscape via publications such as SEO Roundtable, SEJ, Search Engine Land etc.
- Work to grow both branded and non-branded keyword footprint
- Maintain, develop and create scalable processes surrounding SEO to be used by the team when needed.
- Work with in-house and contracted development teams to improve performance surrounding Core Web Vitals metrics. Audit, and test progress to validate improved pages in Google Search Console.
What you have:
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, search console, and various SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush DeepCrawl etc.
- Comfort and proficiency with local SEO tactics
- Familiarity with website infrastructure and CMS platforms
- Technical SEO knowledge and experience.
- Experience in dealing with manual action penalties
- Self-starter who can develop and execute strategy and action plans.
- Comprehensive understanding of organic search (algorithms, ranking factors, copywriting, schema mark-up)
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to collaborate heavily with all corporate marketing team members
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement technology
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with divisions, contracted agencies, other employees and supervisory personnel
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in developing SEO strategies to increase engagement, conversions, and other positive user behavior.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate an annual base salary in the range of $85,000 - $100,000.00 plus annual bonus. Actual offers will be based on a variety of factors including experience.