Processing Team Lead
Position Title: Processing Team Lead Department: Mortgage
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—Inspire Home Loans knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Inspire Home Loans is seeking a Loan Processor Team Lead who will direct, lead, and offer expertise to Loan Processors and Loan Processing Assistants. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail and a skilled approach to customer service to help borrowers navigate the mortgage process.
- Mentor/Coach team members, new hires, and LPA’s
- Back up Loan Processors when needed, vacation, illness or higher than average volume
- Serve as the first escalation point for loan processors to help solve issues that arise in the loan process
- Support Loan Processors with complex loan troubleshooting
- Assist to effectively manage the workload
- Monitor the teams backlog to ensure all loans are closed and funded as scheduled
- Attend backlog calls for division- if applicable
- Provide support for the National Processing Manager when they are unavailable or out of the office
- Collaborate with sales productions staff and internal and external departments to establish performance expectations and monitor quality assurance and timeliness of processing workflow
- Develop new and more innovative, efficient processes to improve overall end to end cycle times or improve quality
- Maintain a loan processing pipeline and complete all loan processing daily functions.
- Minimum 5 years loan processing experience
- FHA/VA and Conventional products experience required, knowledge of bond products is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year underwriting experience – DU/P validator
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience or team lead experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork attitude, ability to work independently and “self-motivated”
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of customer service skill
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, title companies, etc.
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Outlook & Windows, DU/LP
Century intends to offer the selected candidate within the range stated; final offer will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Base pay range of $34.13 - $36.06 plus an annual bonus, commission, sales bonus, occasional incentive or quarterly bonus, whichever is applicable.