National Processing Manager
Position Title: National Processing Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The National Processing Manager is to manage the direction and supervision of the Loan Processing team for the Century Complete channel (our first-time home-buyer product). Duties to include the daily workflow of the pipeline, along with assisting in the on-going training of all Loan Processors, while ensuring compliance with Inspire Home Loans lending policy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Daily Pipeline Management to ensure all loans close as scheduled
- Assign and monitor Loan Processor workload balance
- Train staff in new and existing loan products, policies and changes in procedures
- Support/Mentor staff in daily tasks and provide assistance in troubleshooting difficult loan products or questions
- Monitor Processing pipeline to ensure all files adhere to regulatory requirements
- Modify and develop workflow for Processing Department, as needed
- Conduct Processing meetings (conference call) on a regular basis
- May have to maintain small pipeline during peak times
- Occasional travel required
- Works with multiple departments to facilitate post close investor conditions
- Makes decisions on loan requests or suggests alternative solutions to loan issues
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong knowledge of DU and LP AUS programs
- Full knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loans
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be highly proactive in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be team oriented and have a positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred or applicable work experience, required
- 5+ years in mortgage industry, loan processing experience required builder affiliated required, first time home buyer experience a plus
- 3-5 years' Management/Supervisorial experience