About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a Closing Coordinator to support the Sales Team with home closings, starts and sales paperwork.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Process sales paperwork.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to provide data to continue movement of sales.
- Identify, monitor and follow-up on issues related to sales, upon requests from Senior Management.
- Ensure all contractual related paperwork is accurate and complete once submitted.
- Adhere to company policies for contract checklist review and completion.
- Coordinate contract execution process in a timely manner.
- Confirm contract reporting is accurate and all required information is receipted and correct.
- Distribute all contract related information to appropriate internal and external persons as applicable to contract process.
- Creation and confirmation of contract into NewStar as reported by division per company policies.
- Maintain active job files for all contracts in backlog in cooperative efforts with other coordinators.
- Communicate contract status with management. Process contract cancellations including refund of earnest money, if applicable.
- Prepare Transaction Summary worksheets for contract file.
- Reviewing, auditing, and managing all documents associated with the sale.
- Make bank deposits for earnest and option money
- Verifies and documents BBVA portal earnest/option money payments
- Prepares closing package for Corporate Accounting
- Reconciliation of earnest/option money
- Reviews CDs prior to closing.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Knowledge of residential contract documents
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports.
- Capability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Skilled at maintaining effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies, other employees, and supervisory personnel.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
Your Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or a combination of equivalent education and experience required.
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in residential construction administration.
- 1 - year contract/closing administration experience required.