Marketing Specialist - Atlanta
Position Title: Marketing Specialist
Department: Sales & Marketing
About Century Complete
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the development of online and offline marketing strategies and initiatives to generate traffic to on-site communities, and coordinating marketing activities for the sales regions. The Century Communities website is our dedicated selling tool and is critical to our organization’s success. This position is largely responsible for maintaining website content and CMS management related to the Century Complete brand.
- Work with the Director of Marketing on the execution of regional marketing plans and initiatives.
- Manage the marketing deliverables in collaboration with the Corporate Marketing team, from implementing effectively written Creative Briefs, evaluating creative output against briefs, ongoing project management, and execution of deliverables within the scheduled timelines.
- Support the regional sales teams with dedicated marketing efforts for local/regional campaigns, new community openings, marketing collateral, and consumer/realtor events and outreach.
- Maintain the Century Complete website and manage the content in the CMS. Includes but not limited to, activating new communities in the CMS, creating unique promotional landing pages, deactivating sold out communities, troubleshooting changes from the field and loading content.
- Management of the CRM and lead nurturing campaigns, analyzing the data and metrics to ensure campaigns meet objectives, includes pulling weekly traffic reports.
- Collaborate with DOM to execute digital marketing campaigns and review reporting.
- Execute the regional signage program with established vendors.
- Collaborate on the creation of marketing assets with the Architecture department and established vendor.
- Support the DOM with the planning and execution of Century Complete retail centers and marketing displays, including Model Homes, Vignettes and Studios.
- Collaborate with the DOM to identify and create a media plan/budget for identified regions, establishing, and maintaining vendor relationships with local media outlets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop the Social Media content strategy and plan and continue to oversee the executed plan alongside Corporate Marketing.
- Attend industry specific events, expos, etc.
What You'll Have:
- Previous residential homebuilding Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment, while remaining calm and positive. Able to adapt to changing environments.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing experience, home building and/or real estate experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), CMS and CRM experience