Sales & Marketing Coordinator
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Management of all MLS listings.
- Maintain a friendly and professional presence with clients and prospects.
- Maintains workflow for Sales, Marketing and Escrow managers in the Homebuilding industry.
- Responsible for reviewing production schedule to meet plot plan request and start package deadlines
- Manage plot plan process by tracking approvals and uploading plot plans to server, archiving outdated plot plans as necessary.
- Assists with compiling and executing start package documentation.
- Build all specs in NewStar including entering plan and options per the plot plan requests.
- Assists with the design of spec homes selecting finish/color packages for unsold homes prior to cutoff deadlines.
- Process all solar option paperwork.
- Manage and update exterior color scheme map for all communities.
- Review exterior color boards for accuracy.
- Develop and manage exterior color scheme sheets for all communities.
- Process solar option paperwork in NewStar and communicated changes to Purchasing and Construction.
- Assists marketing in reviewing brochures for accuracy.
- Visit model homes under construction throughout building process to ensure installation of design options is accurate. Create punch list items and corrections as needed.
- Assist in reviewing and updated Addendum S for all communities.
- Website management: work within Century’s CMS to manage all communities, plans, listings, etc.
- Manage divisional social profiles and partner with Corporate Marketing in any creative request needed for Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Monitor and respond to all incoming messages from social media
- Responsible to special projects as requested or assigned.
- Ability to work specified evenings and weekend as required for business need.
- Assists with the processing of files, sales contracts as well as option addendums.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels within the organization
- Ability to evaluate data and information.
- Graphic design and social media experience
- Efficiency: self-motivated, requires minimal supervision, uses time and other resources effectively, helps others, follow instructions, policies and procedures and be thorough.
- Professional demeanor: project positive and professional image, provide a high caliber of customer service, ability to communicate with confidence and tact.
- Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments, be detail oriented, complete work timely.
- Self-directed: takes initiative, proactively addresses problems.