Corporate Land Analyst - GA
Position Title: Corporate Land Analyst
About Century Complete
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
The Corporate Land Analyst will assist the Corporate Director of Land in managing the day to day operations and management of the Company’s land pipeline. This includes interacting with regional land teams across the country, and helping the teams build a proforma for Lot Committee review, managing the weekly lot committee agenda, and ensuring the investment memos are accurate and complete for committee’s review.
Additionally, this position will help the corporate and regional land teams with market study analysis and comparable home sale analysis (i.e. ‘Market Intelligence’), both for the lot books and for general deal analysis purposes. This will include using and expanding the use of existing 3rd party services (Metro Study, Market Graphcis, MLS, etc…) and refining and improving the comparable study approach for the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day of the lot committee pipeline
- Work with regional teams on lot books for lot committee
- Understand and improve the company’s market intelligence program
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You'll Have:
- Knowledge of home building and/or commercial real estate finance
- Understanding of market study analysis, with experience using specific programs a plus
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and organize comps
- Must be highly organized and be comfortable interacting with other team members across the country on a regular basis.
- Financial modeling experience in Excel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate or home building.