Corporate Operations Analyst
Position Title: Corporate Operations Analyst Department: Information Technology
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The Corporate Operations Analyst Role is responsible for, but not limited to, the Training and Support of the divisional Purchasing, Construction and Shared Services departments. Will work within the Corporate Operations Team to produce and enhance current and future Training Collateral and Programs. Work with and mentor others, primarily purchasing roles, creating and implementing best practices for the company’s ERP systems and processes. Monitor the performance standards of these entities within the ERP. Clearly communicate identified issues or opportunities for improvement with recommended resolution to Corporate Operations team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with application ownership over the ERP platform including monitoring and maintaining the production environment.
- Act as SME for all integrations relevant to Newstar and BuildPro environments.
- Support and assist with upgrades of system, including functional testing.
- Coordinate and resolve complex data corrections leveraging internal IT teams and vendor support.
- Collaborate with other team members to create and train on overall best practices.
- Work to build relationships with business teams and software vendors to drive value-add solutions.
- Coordinate and manage support and bug escalations to software vendors and support teams.
- Own documentation of detailed system solutions, troubleshooting guides, best practices, and relevant business processes mapping.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis (Employer will not sponsor visas).
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience with ERP systems, preferably working with homebuilders.
- Experience with system migrations and conversions.
- Strong project management skills.
- 3+ years of customer service experience around supporting, administering, and/or testing enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of core business functions.
- Homebuilder industry experience desired with accounting experience being a plus.
- Experience with Newstar Enterprise and/or Hyphen BuildPro preferred.