Regional Sales Manager - Midwest
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The Region Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activity within their assigned region, ensuring a great customer experience while consistently meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals. Under the guidance of the Region VP of Sales, the Region Sales Manager oversees the work of sales consultants, develops their team’s customer service and sales skills, coaches to the Century Complete Buyer Journey and ensures an outstanding experience in all of Region’s sales studio(s) and model(s).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Recruit in advance of need and develop a highly engaged and professional sales staff. Provides on-going coaching and training to the sales staff with feedback on observed performance.
- Takes ownership of the sales numbers for the Area and evaluates individual team members performance according to the sales goals set. Creates and implements a strategic plan for community(ies) without a sale for a three-week period
- Manages and actively seeks customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic.
- Understands the Company’s Realtor policies and programs and conducts/coaches sales consultants on effective Broker outreach presentations. Monitors and tracks Realtor sales and develops cooperative relationships to increase sales from Broker offices.
- First point of escalation for purchase contract sales that are not performing to contract language and timelines
- Creates and deploys monthly staffing schedule for Sales Consultants to ensure studio(s) and/or model(s) coverage. Assigns incoming purchase contract sales on a competitive sales floor utilizing CRM
- Completes community specific Comparative Market Analysis (CMAs) and recommends pricing adjustments to meet and exceed both gross margin goals and unit sales pace
- Develops and implements multifaceted marketing strategies. Reviews our digital front porch (our website/social media) daily. Understands our communities and products well enough to report discrepancies and corrective detail to Corporate Marketing Team.
- Partners with the Regional VP of Sales to lead and develop an amazing team.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees. Demonstrated ability to coach sales professionals on both company process and soft selling skills.
- Curiosity and drive to understand the challenges to meeting sales goals and working through real world solutions to those obstacles in a timely way.
- Computer aptitude to manage prospect activity and research necessary info pertinent to new home Sales
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pinpoint areas of need that align with company initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of new home sales experience