IT Support Analyst
Position Title: IT Support Analyst Department: Information Technology
Locations: Norcross, GA
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite, remote, and phone user support for hardware/software issues
- Setup and configure new software
- Setup and configure new desktops/printers/devices
- Setup and configure new remote offices as needed
- Troubleshoot desktop/printer hardware issues
- Provide technical support to other support analysts as required
- Create and maintain comprehensive system and site documentation
- Assist in evaluation and testing of software
- Provide application training to users
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technology environment / help desk.
- Hands-on software installation, testing, and training experience
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Active Directory
- Experience with Networking and mobile devices
- Knowledge of common desktop hardware
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Exchange, Office365, SCCM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail
- Strong customer-service orientation