Division Sales Manager - Jeffersonville
Position Title: Division Sales Manager
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The Division Sales Manager is a player/coach who generates new home sales and manages the division sales teams while overseeing sales operations in the Division sales studio or model. This role is also responsible for assisting the builder and buyers to ensure a great customer experience through the construction process and to continue maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing by continuous follow up. A Division Sales Manager is expected to be a top performer, within the Region and Company in achieving sales goals, contract proficiency and accuracy and consistent utilization of CRM.
Attractive base salary + monthly bonus. Total compensation potential is $100k+.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales and closings of his/her own individual goals as well as the Division Sales Team’s: monthly/ quarterly/ annually
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Become intimately familiar with communities, products, programs and processes to help realtors understand what their clients will experience, report discrepancies and corrective detail of the Digital Front Porch to Corporate Marketing Team on a daily basis
- Monitor and track realtor sales and develop methods to increase sales from realtor offices
- Understand realtor policies and share with potential realtors, and present on-site realtor presentations
- Design and sponsor realtor contests, as deem needed by senior sales leadership
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Responsible for training and mentoring new hire sales consultants
- Create and deploy monthly staffing schedule for Sales Consultants to ensure studio(s) and/or model(s) coverage
- Periodically provide feedback to senior leadership on sales consultant(s)’ performance; conduct annual performance reviews of Division’s sales consultants
- Assign incoming purchase contract sales on a competitive sales floor utilizing CRM
- First point of escalation for purchase contract sales that are not performing to contract language and timelines
- Create and implement a strategic plan for community(ies) without a sale for a three-week period
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for Division’s sales
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from CMP and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- Helps to recruit and maintain sales staff including Sales Consultants and Closing Coordinators
- Generate and review daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports reflecting the results of the Division and Studio’s sales data.
- Inspects division studio(s) to audit all items are in conformance with company specifications and to ensure staff is following company directives regarding attire, sales information, etc.
- Weekly meetings with division staff and DM to ensure accurate home closing dates are established and are achieved per the business plan.
- Communicates with Regional Sales Manager.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and implement new training modules for the sales team within the division Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees.
- Organizational aptitude to manage the contract writing and filing process to ensure accuracy of these documents and to handle them in the required timeframe.
- Computer aptitude to manage prospect activity and research necessary info pertinent to new home Sales
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pinpoint areas of need that align with company initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years prior management experience in production home building industry
- Minimum 5 years of new home sales experience