Community Sales Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Follow a planned sales system presentation to deliver a compelling and consistent sales program using personal style and professionalism that always highlights competitive and unique differences.
- Conduct and utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data in order to understand, and interpret to sell from strengths.
- Continually prospect for new customers through networking, lead follow up, referrals, and Realtor partnering to always be developing sales potential to meet sales targets.
- Responsible for the conversion of prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Reviews competitors and market research regularly and serves as an internal expert on both new and used home product in assigned markets.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the business plan. Reviews the sales numbers for the Community regularly (prices, inventory, backlog, etc.) and use them to evaluate the effectiveness of the sales and incentive programs.
- Responsible for executing sales strategies and marketing plans in order to meet or exceed the Community’s sales volume expectations while maintaining an acceptable gross profit margin on each home sold.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of sales data maintained in New Star by updating it on a daily basis. Takes ownership of the sale numbers for the Community.
- Interacts as needed with other departments and functions such as Design Center, Marketing, Construction, Customer Relations, etc.
- Actively participates in weekly community meetings. Effectively communicates current sales statuses and stages.
- Continually educates themselves on current lending programs and trends.
- To ensure the community store front (sales office, model complex, community surrounding, spec homes, etc.) are maintained and in pristine condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Qualified candidates must be enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented, computer literate, and have strong listening, communication, closing, and negotiation skills.
- Must be self-disciplined and driven to meet sales goals
- Candidates should possess a flexible "can do", problem solving acumen while exercising a strong commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Two years of experience with proven results in sales is preferred. Equivalent experience and success will be considered.
- Computer skills and proficiency with the Internet is a must.
- Valid Georgia Real Estate License is required prior to selling homes.