New Home Sales Assistant
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of preparing and showing home to prospective buyers. These duties include the disengaging of security systems, inspection of the property, facilitating necessary adjustments that improve the overall aesthetic as well as the documentation of all necessary changes.
- Greet prospective home buyers. Establish rapport/communications with prospective buyers to determine their immediate housing needs (i.e. urgency, ability to purchase).
- Track how prospects learned of new home community and monitor the traffic flow.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with current and prospective buyers. Respond to any questions, problems or concerns that may arise.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with the internal Sales team as well as the external Real Estate Broker community.
- Record and document daily events, as required.
- Close models and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Any other duties, as required, to fit the needs of the sales agent and/or builder.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and customer service approach.
- Ability to interface with lenders, title companies, escrow companies, builders, as well as any other party that may be involved in the sales process.
- The desire to work in a team-oriented environment and defer decision-making to others when appropriate.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with some scheduling flexibility. Will cover for New Home Sales Associates on their days off, which may occasionally include 1 day on the weekend.
- Ability to assert oneself in a positive, proactive, diplomatic manner.
- Basic knowledge of office functions. This includes the use of office equipment such as facsimile machines and photocopiers. Computer skills mandatory
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.