Customer Service Manager - Fort Myers
Position Title: Customer Service Manager
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Manages the warranty claims administration and scheduling for Century Complete in accordance to the warranty manual and process. Manages all approved customer service warranty calls. Daily interface with customers of Century Complete as such this position must be viewed as a company "good will ambassador". Furthermore, is the coordinator of all customer communication as it pertains to the after-construction processes of Century Complete
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Update and accurately maintain all Customer Service Request.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all customer service work with homeowners and vendor partners after determining needed action.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections for all completed homes prior to closing.
- Promote to all Century Complete personnel the principles of superior customer service and in recognizing that "Wow" service often requires a "shocking level of response".
- Communicate and project the "we care" attitude to all customers and employees through all forms of communication (writing, verbal, appearance).
- Coordinate the scheduling of all customer service work after determining needed action.
- Facilitate and negotiate company position with "hard to resolve" service requests.
- Where necessary, has the coordinated authority (Division Manager) to take disciplinary action if subcontractors fail to respond to service requests.
- Evaluate customer service reports for product improvements and customer satisfaction perception.
- Continually evaluate and assist in revisions to current warranty program to enhance the company’s public image.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Technical construction ability to manage resources and to diagnose and resolve field problems.
- Ability to handle problems with people and accept the need to professionally resolve conflict.
- Ability to perform and train others on service issues including common problem diagnosis and basic construction repair techniques.
- Organization aptitude to manage the scheduling of all warranty resources and requests.
- Computer aptitude and willingness to learn to track service data to constantly improve our material specifications and field construction techniques.