New Home Sales Associate
Position Title: New Home Sales Associate Department: Sales
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The New Home Sales Associate’s primary function is to generate new homes sales and manage closings for the Century Communities division, manage the conversion of traffic at our new home studio (where available) to buyers of new homes in the communities they are responsible for. New Home Sales Associates also work to generate new traffic to our sales studios through networking, outreach to area real estate agents, and flyers to the general public. This role is also responsible for assisting the builder and buyers to ensure a great customer experience through the construction process and to continue maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing.
- Meet and exceed sales/closing goals: monthly/ quarterly/ annually
- Complete the responsibilities in their new home studio (i.e. opening/ closing checklist)
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Attend regular studio and company meetings
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the Century Communities studio
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from Century Communities and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of new home market
- Knowledge of sales concepts
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws, preferred
- Real Estate License, preferred