As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Receives and reviews all related documents of the contract to ensure completeness.
- Deliver deposit checks to the Title Company.
- Deliver contracts to all necessary parties.
- Maintain Seller Term Sheet (STS). Manage Progress Summary Report.
- Works with Lenders and Title Company.
- Receives and processes additional deposits.
- Completes and provides to lender fully executed Builder’s Certification and Warranty paperwork, Soil Treatment Reports and Building Finals or Certificate of Occupancy as requested.
- Secure signature from Broker for all Lender provided documents, including (HUD forms, FHA, VA, CABO, etc.).
- Provide the Title Company with a signed copy of Seller Term Sheet (STS), which itemizes Contract terms and Seller Incentives (ie: closing costs, broker commissions, etc.), completed Warranty form, if applicable and Fit & Finish Warranty. Follows up with Sales Agents, Title Company and Lender as needed, answering questions and providing requested information.
- Obtains signatures on any HUD/FHA/VA paperwork and all related closing documents, return to Title Company.
- Receives Final Settlements from Title Company.
- Follows the Final Settlement Statement Checklist
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Real Estate Escrow experience, New Home sales preferred
- Valid Notary Public Commission preferred.
- Complete understanding of the sales process and the closing cycle as it relates to the new home sales environment.
- Must be effective at giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong software skills must be fluent in all Microsoft Windows Office applications,
- emphasis in Excel and CRM systems.
- Ability to enter data and evaluate information (Sales Simplicity reports, financial data, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels within the organization and external contacts.
- High degree of professionalism; ability to communicate with confidence and tact.
- Team player; with demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Sound judgment and a high level of integrity to maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial information.
- Self-directed; takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Accurate; with attention to detail while staying clearly focused on the big picture