Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
- Review and Process all Letter of Intents for Land contracts
- Process all Land contracts for execution in a timely manner
- Ensure all contractual related paperwork is accurate and complete once submitted
- Track and Report on all Inspection Period timelines
- Prepare and send the Notice of Continuations for Land Contracts
- Adhere to company policies for contract checklist review and completion
- Inquire and confirm all Due Diligence items have been completed with the appropriate timeline
- Confirm contract reporting is accurate and all required information is receipted and correct.
- Distribute all contract related information to appropriate internal and external persons as applicable to contract process.
- Maintain all contract related dates and documents
- Obtain Title Commitment documents
- Distribute all contract related and necessary paperwork to parties involved with the contract and closing process
- High School Diploma; or a combination of equivalent education and experience required
- Paralegal certification or experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years’ experience in residential construction administration
- 1 year of contract administration experience required
- Knowledge of residential contract and closing documents
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees, supervisory personnel.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude