Position Title: Loan Processor Department: Mortgage
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans is seeking an experience loan processor to join our team in Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC, Austin, TX, or Newport Beach, CA (position can be filled in any of these locations or could be remote). The qualified candidate will have 3-5 years of loan processing experience, preferably in a builder environment.Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Analyze conditions for conventional and government loan programs to ensure compliance with investor specifications (AUS and underwriter’s);
- Review and verify accuracy of all documentation to ensure guidelines are met.
- Send loan approvals and complete welcome calls to the borrower;
- Set and explain proper expectations for the loan process and documentation needed to complete the loan application.
- Collect applicable conditions from the borrower for submission to underwriter;
- Proactively communicates with all parties (buyer, title/escrow, internal staff) providing timely updates and gathering all required documentation to ensure all conditions have been met and obtain full loan approval.
- Notify Loan Officer of potential Change of Circumstances requiring a new Loan Estimate to be issued by the Loan Officer.
- Ability to process 19-22 closed loans per month and manage a pipeline of 45-60 loans.
- Ability to handle stress and escalations in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Follow up after loan closes to congratulate, thank, and provide the next steps to customer.
- Respond to all phone calls/emails received, including from applicants, approved borrowers, Inspire Home Loans staff, Century Communities staff, escrow or title representatives, Post-closing and all.
- Ensures exceptional customer service levels by maintaining a thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, and complying to Federal and State compliance policies.
- Achieves production goals as established by the company.
- Willingness to cross train and assist with other roles as directed by management.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Knowledge of FNMA / FHLMC and FHA/VA/USDA programs required.
- Must be proficient in DO, DU, LPA and other AUS technology.
- Strong familiarity with loan origination systems, Encompass a plus.
- Teamwork attitude, ability to work independently and be "self-motivated".
- Familiar and up-to-date on mortgage regulatory compliance, practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments, manage and perform multiple tasks.
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Willingness to work overtime if necessary.
- Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years' loan processor experience
- Must have experience within a builder environment. (Preferred).