IT Business Analyst
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for managing and administering the various infrastructure and application elements associated with Century Communities Newstar ERP environment. A successful candidate must be able to associate key business processes to the Newstar ERP application, relevant integrations, and underlying data to assist with troubleshooting issues and improving the environment. This role is meant to bridge the technical and business process domains around the Newstar application platform.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with application ownership over the Newstar ERP platform including administration, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, and Tier 3 support.
- Act as SME for all integrations relevant to Newstar environment.
- Support and assist with upgrades of system, including technical and functional testing.
- Provide governance over end user security in Newstar and in underlying applications and systems, including SQL server databases and IIS.
- Coordinate and resolve complex data corrections in SQL environment, leveraging internal IT teams and vendor support.
- Collaborate with other team members to inform overall architectural decisions around Newstar.
- Work to build relationships with internal IT and business teams, and external vendors to drive value-add solutions.
- Coordinate and manage support and bug escalations to external vendors and support teams.
- Own documentation of detailed system solutions, troubleshooting guides, best practices, and relevant business processes mapping.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience with ERP systems, preferably working with homebuilders.
- 3+ years of customer service experience around supporting, administering, and/or testing enterprise applications.
- Experience with supporting various integrations, including scripts, SQL Agent jobs, APIs, etc.
- Experience supporting various IT technologies including SQL Servers, Windows Servers, and IIS websites.
- Experience writing ad-hoc SQL queries and performing data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement security for applications and relevant subsystems, including individual permissions and group level permissions.
- Strong understanding of core business functions.
- Homebuilder industry experience.
- Progress OpenEdge Experience a plus.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $65,000 - 85,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.