As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Be the resident expert for the EpiServer CMS to train and educate our divisions
- Perform monthly audits of the entire website and manage missing elements with divisions
- Ensure all web standards are being held and quickly correct them if they aren’t
- Promptly respond to support tickets and website errors reported by internal clients and business partners
- Monitor error reports and flag any on-site issues
- Work alongside development partners to outline requirements for new features and functionality and bring those projects to fruition
- Add new content, pages and content sections while maintaining essential site structure and clean code
- Fix and troubleshoot bugs and errors
- Communicate division requests for changes outside of standards to the corporate team for consideration prior to implementation
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to translate complex development ideas and terminology to non-technical teammates
- Experience with industry leading open-source CMS systems
- Keen eye for detail and ability to test and QA work done by development
- Strong technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other website analytics tools
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 – 3 years of direct experience
- Previous experience in Homebuilding or Real Estate industry preferred
- Agency experience preferred
We are offering a hybrid schedule - this position will be half in office and half remote