IT System Analyst
Position Title: IT System Analyst Department: Technology
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—Inspire Home Loans knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The System Analyst also works with business stakeholders to identify reporting requirements, then either create needed reports or work with other IT resources to accomplish the same. In addition, this position works with internal and external technical resources to develop and implement application software solutions for users across the organization; they are also heavily involved in the training, creation of system manuals, roll-out and support of application systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of the LOS and supporting applications.
- Must be able to quickly establish credibility while working in new subject areas and with various areas of the business.
- Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a highly complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Articulate requirements to technical and non-technical teams in a variety of ways, including via ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’ diagrams, business requirements, use cases, data samples, etc.
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs/documentation meet or exceed business needs.
- Assist in evaluating organization and stakeholder change readiness.
- Provides end-user technical support by assessing, diagnosing and resolving routine application errors.
- Works closely with IT and end users to implement new applications and solutions.
- Assist with investigation, troubleshooting, problem solving and resolving operational application functionality related incidents and providing third level support including root cause analysis, testing and documentation.
- Fulfill the role as project manager on complex projects involving multiple resources. This role entails project planning, scheduling, and execution including managing all resources required to complete this project.
- Chart existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Work with Help Desk to research and resolve issues.
- Create ad-hoc queries as required by the business.
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems, as directed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-3 years in Mortgage industry, supporting Loan Origination Systems (Encompass) and ancillary applications (Loan Vision, SoftPro, etc.) in support of mortgage loan origination, underwriting, compliance, or post-closing quality control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Analyst field or a combination of related experience and education or industry related field.
- 3+ years of problem solving, debugging skills and application support experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL (query writing and administration) and SSRS reporting
- 3+ years in Mortgage industry, supporting Loan Origination Systems (Encompass) and ancillary applications (Loan Vision, Optimal Blue, SoftPro, etc.) in support of mortgage loan origination, underwriting, compliance, or post-closing quality control.
- Understanding of MISMO and its applicability to mortgage industry (mismo.org) across all platforms
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and oral, are an absolute requirement
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical language
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to act as a product functional and technical expert
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on a on call schedule, if required
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment