National Compliance Manager
Position Title: National Compliance Manager
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
National Compliance Manager assists in developing, implementing, auditing & training on operational systems and processes that drive tangible results. Including but not limited to Builder Schedule Adherence, Home Quality Inspections, Company Safety Program & Warranty Processing.
- Manage the Quality Inspection Program along with Warranty Claim Processing. QI Program to be consistent and meaningful related to items that drive home readiness and lessen warranty exposure.
- Manage streamlined, electronic method of administering and archiving builder safety inspections, toolbox talks and OSHA certifications
- Manage Production Audit & Training program that focuses on Builder Schedules, Quality Inspections & Signoffs, Safety Program Adherence, Community/ Storefront Appearance, and other operational categories as deemed necessary.
- Maintain Process & Policy Documentation for Construction & Warranty departments.
- Routine & Systematic Studio/ Division Training per Audit Results.
- Systematic report development to measure tangible results.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures, methodology and record keeping
- Business acumen partnered with a dedication to data integrity & legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations to introduce tangible business solutions which improve business operations.
- Ability to Travel 80%
- Excellent communication and presentation skills specific to process implementation & training.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of mortgage lending, compliance, QC and/or Secondary Marketing required.
- Experience handling state and federal examinations.