IT Project Manager
Position Title: IT Project Manager Department: Information Technology
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Position Summary: We are seeking a Project Manager to join the PMO team and help manage a variety of IT projects at Century Communities. Your key responsibilities will be scoping and managing all facets of large projects with various internal and external stakeholders, including organizing meetings, building and maintaining project plans and schedules, acting as a liaison with external vendors and partners, and all administrative tasks surrounding projects. The IT Department’s PMO team is leveraged across the business and as such work will be diverse and fast-paced; we are looking for someone with enough experience to “hit the ground running” on new projects starting up.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects throughout their entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Prepare documentation such as kickoff materials, risk management, meeting minutes, budget, knowledgebase materials, project schedules, and other project-related documents as needed.
- Administer project schedules and project boards.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Reinforces PMO methodologies in all facets of work.
- Assists all other teams with project related and supporting activities, as needed
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- Minimum 3 years of prior Project Management on IT related projects is required.
- Possesses a solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools and when to apply each for the best outcome for the project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to present information in a polished, professional, and diplomatic way to all stakeholders.
- Understands and/or has experience with broad IT domains and technologies (Infrastructure, Development, ERP, Help Desk, ITSM, etc.).
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- PMP and/or Agile certification(s) strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $85,000 – $95,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.