Job Title: Bookkeeper Department: Accounting
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Responsible for new vendor set-up and maintenance via automated ticketing system. They will need to review the received documents for compliance, perform any necessary follow-up and enter the data into Newstar Enterprise. This person will be the point of contact between internal departments, divisions, and vendors. As the POC they need to immediately communicate any updates, changes, or issues that come up to the manager. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. They’ll be communicating with various personnel within the company and outside partners/vendors.
- Handle high volumes of processing and data entry while maintaining accuracy and speed.
- Attention to detail is critical with review and verification prior to data entry
- Ensure timely data entry and file management of vendors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while communicating constantly changing deadlines/requirements
- Compliance to industry standards and company policies
- At least high school diploma
- Preferred 1-2 years relevant experience
- Program skills required
- Excel – intermediate proficiency is a must
- Adobe – intermediate
- Microsoft Office – intermediate