Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Century Complete serves the affordable home buyer providing quality single family and attached town homes in 12 states. Our corporate office is located in Atlanta, Georgia and provides support to our Regional Teams in Lot Acquisition, Purchasing, Starts/Scheduling, Finance, HR, Sales and Marketing.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Region President is responsible for full P & L performance of the Region and manages a team of Regional Lot Acquisition and Sales Leaders as well as the Division Managers for each of the divisions within the region. The primary areas of focus are expanding existing and new markets in lot acquisition, sales, purchasing, pre-construction, construction, budget adherence, quality, safety and customer service. This position will cover the northern half of Florida covering Pensacola to Jacksonville to Gainesville and smaller surrounding markets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead the growth in current division and expand to new markets in Northern Florida.
- Full P & L responsibility for homebuilding operations in start-up and existing markets targeting 750+ annual closings.
- Ensure the regional plan is achieved for sales, starts, closings and lot acquisition.
- Provide oversight and leadership to Division Managers ensuring adequate vendor bases are established and maintained to provide the company the best market rate for labor and materials.
- Drives performance of the Division Managers to company initiatives relative to quality, construction adherence and safety.
- Make sure the Division Managers attain customer survey scores per company guidelines and customer issues are resolved swiftly as they arise.
- Work with the corporate management team for strategic business planning and implementation.
- Analyzes division financials and variance report in an effort to ensure maximum profitability.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strategic business mindset with an emphasis on lot acquisition, sales leadership, purchasing and construction of new homes.
- Experience in Land Acquisition, Underwriting and Development.
- Depth of knowledge in multiple aspects of homebuilding to include Land, Sales, Construction, Purchasing and Customer Experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and scrutinize construction, purchasing, and financial reporting metrics as set forth by the company.
- Production experience preferably in first time home buyer segment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification, accreditation or job experiences
- Minimum of 5 years prior construction management experience and 10 years in the new construction industry.