Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Construction Managers are an integral member of our Community Teams. The Construction Manager leads all aspects of home building processes according to quality standards and local building codes while adhering to budgets, ensuring on-time home delivery and providing the level of service required to achieve established customer satisfaction goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will oversee construction activities at assigned communities and manage our partners in building to ensure homes are built according to quality standards.
- Walk homes daily to ensure plan accuracy, conduct quality control inspections and ensure schedule adherence.
- Manage and maintain the appearance of job site equipment and materials and ensure homes and production sites are clean, well-organized, safe and secure, so as not to interfere with marketing efforts and occupied homes.
- Monitor job sites to identify and correct inefficiencies and waste, authorize payments after verification of quality and 100% completion of work, resolve invoice and/or payment discrepancies.
- 3+ years in residential and/or multi-family construction.
- Knowledge of building codes, residential construction concepts, and practices.
- Strong time management, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to read building plans, analyze problems and recommend and implement solutions.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Preferred: Direct customer relations/warranty support experience.
- Preferred: Buildpro scheduling experience