Manager, Mortgage Disclosure Desk
Position Title: Manager, Mortgage Disclosure Desk Department: Mortgage Operations
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans, a Century Communities company, is seeking a Manager, Mortgage Disclosure Desk to join our team. This position will be responsible for managing a team of disclosure desk specialists to ensure all disclosures are sent in accordance with TRID. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of managerial experience with knowledge of all federal and state laws pertaining to the mortgage-banking industry, specifically TRID. This position can be located in Newport Beach, CA, Denver, CO, Charlotte, NC or Austin, TX
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Pipeline management to ensure all dates, triggers, and data integrity is always accurate.
- Monitoring and managing the Disclosure Inbox ensuring all RUSH requests are addressed timely.
- Create, issue, and deliver all mortgage, 2nd Mortgage, and HELOC disclosures.
- Audit, verify and ensure that mortgage loan disclosures are accurate and comply with regulatory timelines.
- Manage the delivery of disclosures within the time limit required.
- Mentor and train Disclosure Desk Team to ensure all job knowledge is current and team has most up to date information needed to complete daily tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Knowledgeable of all federal and state laws pertaining to the mortgage banking industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Able to manage and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently.
- Manage teams’ overtime during surges in workload.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience in the mortgage industry required.
- 1 year of Mortgage Disclosure Auditing experience, preferred.
- 1 year of Mortgage Disclosure familiarity, preferred.
- Prior experience with strong relationship development skills.
- Prior experience monitoring customer service levels.
- Encompass experience is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.