Enterprise Applications Manager
Position Title: Enterprise Applications Manager Department: Information Technology
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Position Summary: The Enterprise Applications Manager Role is responsible for the ownership and support of Century Communities non-housing applications including IBM TM1/Planning Analytics, Dealpath, SharePoint, Lasso, DocuSign, and Automation/RPA Applications at both the functional and technical levels.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Working under the leadership of, and in collaboration with, senior leadership to manage a highly technical team to meet company objectives on time and on budget, prioritizing accuracy, and performance in skill sets.
- Works with various IT teams to find solutions for complex business issues as they arise; then put process/technology/documentation in place to prevent recurrence.
- Works within the Enterprise Applications Team to produce and enhance training collateral and programs
- Acts as technical champion for the department – recommend, implement, and mentor staff and peers on industry best practices for the supported applications.
- Elevates and innovates existing processes; research, recommend, and deliver new products and solutions with the Housing Applications Team.
- Receives complex projects from senior leadership and translate into project plans with deliverables and dates.
- Resolves problems, identifies trends, determines system improvements, implements change when necessary and documents process for internal IT users and external business users.
- Automates and simplifies applications and processes with the help of the Business Analysts and SMEs.
- Works independently on complex, non-routine tasks, projects, and company initiatives.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Manages day to day activities of Enterprise Application Team (Functional and Technical)
- Support and assist with application upgrades, including functional and technical testing.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- 3+ years of management or team leadership experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing multiple applications, preferably working with homebuilders.
- Ability to make complex connections between applications with a focus on automation and simplification.
- Experience with system migrations and conversions.
- Strong project management skills.
- 3+ years of customer service experience around supporting, administering, and/or testing applications.
- Strong understanding of core business functions.
- Homebuilder industry experience desired.
- Experience with IBM TM1/Planning Analytics, Dealpath, SharePoint, Lasso, DocuSign, ServiceNow, Hyland (OnBase) and/or UI Path preferred.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of 115 – 135K, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.