Corporate Purchasing Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
- Implement, manage & train on systems and processes that afford speed and accuracy at the Division level related to trade onboarding & contract and data management.
- Systematic and routine analysis of company costing structure and procedures to reduce overages or budgeting shortfalls at the Division level.
- Strategic partnerships with the Product Development team to ensure the most cost-effective designs and material applications are considered.
- Develop and manage national and regional rebate programs through the strategic alignment of products and/or services that are mutually beneficial to both the Division and the company.
- Facilitate routine strategy meetings with all Division Purchasing Managers.
- Effectively manage corporate Purchasing Agent and Purchasing Administrator Team.
- Manage Purchasing ERP and provide support to Division Purchasing staff.
- Lead Purchasing ERP revisions to ensure efficient and effective processing of all purchasing related data.
- 5 years minimum experience in procurement (preferably in production homebuilding)
- Works well and communicates clearly & consistently across multi-functional teams
- Ability to properly forecast, communicate and meet project deliverable dates.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to proactively manage risk
- Experience managing and/or implementing Purchasing databases.
- Experience with Constellation NewStar and Hyphen BuildPro desired.