Position Title: Closing Coordinator
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Closing Coordinator coordinates the entire closing process from home sale to home closing within the time frames established by the studio goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with Division Manager to establish accurate monthly closing projections at the beginning of every month.
- Participates and comes prepared for weekly status meetings.
- Communicates constantly with lenders for status to ensure all documents, etc. are complete and the loan is progressing properly.
- Communicates with buyer and lender to ensure everything that is needed is obtained in the timeframe needed.
- Communicates weekly with construction team on the progress of the home to ensure completion and CO is obtained on time.
- Coordinates QI schedule with construction team.
- Communicates with Closing Attorney weekly on the progress of each closing
- Schedules closings with the Attorney and buyer.
- Communicates constantly with Regional Sales Manager on issues that may prevent closing on time.
- Generates weekly closing status report on number of closed homes for the month, homes scheduled to close, and homes in play that are not yet scheduled to close with copies to Division Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and Region President.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Result oriented, accurate and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to solve problems
- Minimum 1 year within real estate industry
- Occasional travel (1-2 times a year) to corporate (Norcross) or AZ studio