Regional Manager of Architecture
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Regional Manager of Architecture will assist the Regional VP of Architecture with developing and maintaining new product lines including single-family detached homes, duplexes, townhomes, and condos.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Product development, revision, and management for single-family detached homes, townhomes, duplexes, and condominiums.
- Coordinate with the Regional VP of Architecture, third-party design professionals, local division management teams, and corporate purchasing and architecture to facilitate design development and produce construction documents for bidding and permitting.
- Complete detailed drawing reviews, quality control checks, redlining, and project coordination.
- Assist with requests for proposals, file management/organization, and invoicing.
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines are met.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management and other team members.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Competency to work independently.
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
Your Education and Experience:
- A College degree in architecture is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a production home building architecture firm or working for a builder in the product development/architecture department.
- AutoCAD Architecture, Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam Revu, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Outlook experience required.
- Understanding of construction and building codes.
- Construction field experience.