About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Century Communities, one of the nation’s largest homebuilders is looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Director to join our Houston Division marketing team. As a Marketing Director at our company, you will partner with Division Leadership and the Corporate Marketing team to develop and launch Houston community specific marketing plans to create actionable and effective product positioning.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Brand Development & Product positioning: Working closely with the Division Leadership team to develop community specific marketing plans to create actionable and effective product positioning.
- Marketing & Communications Planning: Partner with Corporate Marketing to develop, execute and manage strategic marketing collateral to bring a successful product to market and help to meet or exceed sales goals through each project’s lifecycle. Prepare and coordinate all special events and grand openings for the Houston Division communities. Additionally, communicate all campaigns, openings, etc. with the National Online Sales Counselors.
- Collateral Production: Working with the Corporate Marketing team, manage the release and distribution of all related marketing communication deliverables, including brochures, signage, web and sales collateral, as prepared by Corporate Marketing.
- Brand Management: Ensure consistent and effective use of brand impact and visual identity across all communication channels within the Houston Division. Manage and implement marketing initiatives, in order to achieve community sales goals, as they relate to the specific marketing needs and sales objectives of the company. Audit and maintain the accuracy of the Century Communities website for all of the Houston Division communities.
- Advertising, Demand Generation & Digital Marketing: Partnering with Corporate Marketing, the Marketing Director will review and launch the design, creation, and implementation of successful online ad campaigns, utilizing analytics tools to optimize those campaigns to drive lead generation and brand awareness with the goal of increasing new home sales.
- Attend Community grand opening.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Previous Texas residential high-volume homebuilding Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability implementing homebuilding Marketing strategies
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of Homebuilding Marketing experience.
- 4+ years as a Marketing Manager
- 4+ years’ experience managing and motivating a team of direct reports.