Working at Century Communities means building a career with a company driven by one simple objective: beautiful homes with lasting value, integrity, quality and service. As part of that mission, it also means support from a team dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success.
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The Las Vegas division of Century Communities is in search of a Land Superintendent to join the growing Land Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage field operations, reporting directly to the Area Land Development Manager.
· Manage project budget, schedule, cash flow and development trades in accordance with division goals.
· Coordinate with municipalities and other government agencies from entitlement to final acceptance.
· Assist Manager with trade bidding and contracting efforts, including change orders and invoice approvals by confirming field status.
· Review design documents, siteplans, improvements plans and plats for project coordination and accuracy. Check availability and location of all utilities, including sanitary sewer, water, gas and storm management.
· Manage all field efforts to include storm water compliance.
· Coordinate contractors, inspectors, engineers, and master developers.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
· Degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent.
· 3 - 5 years minimum experience in related role.
· Knowledge of Residential Land Development.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management and municipalities is a must.
· Computer skills as required: Word, Excel, Project and Outlook experience.